This is a brand new section of the website. Since we keep getting messages from recruiters looking for talent in the area of Performance Improvement, we are looking to help marry up supply and demand for people who have chosen PI and CAP as a career path.
“You will get everything you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.” – Zig Ziglar
How to Proceed as a Candidate
- Send your resume/CV to James@HumanPerformanceTools.com and indicate which job(s) you’re interested in.
- You will receive an email back from us, indicating we have received your resume and more information on the job you’re seeking.
- A simple request: Please tell them you heard about the position from us.
How to Proceed as a Recruiter
- Send your Performance Improvement related positions to James@HumanPerformanceTools.com and include as much job information as you can share, any links, and all contact information so we can get potential candidates to you ASAP. Please be sure to include location.
- This niche service is at no cost to you.
- If a position is filled, please let us know immediately so we can take it down.
Current Known Open Positions
4/19/17 Senior Corrective Actions Specialist nuclear industry position in Port Gibson, Mississippi, for Entergy. It looks like this role will handle benchmarking and OE, as well.
3/31/17 Human Performance Advocate position in Reading, PA for Carpenter Technology Corporation. This role will include giving a lot of training and reports directly to the Vice President, Corporate EHS.